All professionals at Ridge Family Dental maintain the highest levels of accreditation and pursue ongoing education to stay abreast of the latest trends in the medical field. Read on to learn more about our staff's experience and training.
Meet the Doctor
Dr. Viktoria Sverdlov
Cosmetic and Family Dentist
A doctor and artist at heart, I am devoted to crafting beautiful, healthy smiles customized to meet the individualized goals of each patient. Always striving for perfection, I am committed to continuing my education in various specialty fields of dentistry to bolster my vision of delivering superior dental care. By focusing on cosmetic, general, implant, and restorative dentistry, I am able to improve patients’ dental health as well as their overall health.
Having grown up in Nutley, NJ it gives me great pleasure to give back to the local community. I have participated in the Give Kids A Smile Day program and provided dental care to abused women in the Newark area. In addition, I am a principal proponent of positive early-childhood dental hygiene habits and actively visit local schools to educate kids on the importance of their oral health.
Residing in Northern New Jersey with my husband and two children, I enjoy spending time with my family and friends as well as traveling, cooking, and painting. I am bilingual: speaking both English and Russian.
Dental Certifications and Education
- Rutgers University – The State University of New Jersey: Bachelor of Arts University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey: Doctor of Medical Dentistry
- Hackensack University Medical Center: Certificate of Completion of Advanced Training Residency
- INVISALIGN Certification
- The Dawson Academy Functional Occlusion
- CAD/CAM Dentistry Cerec Advanced Training
Dental Affiliations and Awards
- American Dental Association: ADA
- New Jersey Dental Association: NJDA
- Bergen County Dental Association
- The Dawson Academy Study Club
- S.P.I.D.E.R. Seattle Study Club
- Grassroots Dental Study Club
- Gamma Pi Delta Prosthodontic Honor Society
- American Academy of Orofacial Pain: Award of Recognition (2005)
- Association of Women Dentist - Helping Women Help Themselves Project: Award of Recognition (2004)
- Fauchard Dental Society of New Jersey (2002-2005)
Meet the Team
Ridge Family Dental is very fortunate to have a team of highly skilled, enthusiastic, and caring members. Our friendly team are here to assist you with your questions.