At Ridge Family Dental, we believe in more than just brightening your smile. We are dedicated to brightening your day! Our commitment to providing exceptional dental care in a warm, welcoming environment sets us apart. Led by the skilled and compassionate Dr. Sverdlov, our team is passionate about fostering lasting relationships with our patients. We want to ensure that your experience is as comfortable as possible. Going to a dentist may seem like a mundane occasion, but we would like to assure you that Dr. Viktoria Sverdlov has the right qualifications and equipment to provide world-class dental care.
Your Caring and Experienced Dentist
Dr. Sverdlov is not just a dentist; she is your partner in achieving optimal oral health. With years of experience and a genuine passion for dentistry, Dr. Sverdlov also brings a unique approach to patient care. She understands that your dental health closely connects to your overall well-being. As a result, she takes the time to get to know each patient on a personal level. This personalized touch allows her to tailor treatment plans that address your unique needs, concerns, and goals.
We believe that building a strong relationship with our patients is the foundation for successful dental care. During your initial consultation, Dr. Sverdlov will take the time to learn about your medical history, lifestyle, and any specific concerns you may have. This comprehensive understanding allows us to provide personalized care.
At our practice, we are strong advocates for patient education. We believe that an informed patient is an empowered patient. Dr. Sverdlov and our team also take the time to educate you about your dental care. Therefore, you can make informed decisions that contribute to a lifetime of optimal oral health.
Services for Every Smile
Whether you’re due for a routine cleaning or are interested in cosmetic treatments, we offer a wide range of services. From preventative care to advanced treatments, Dr. Sverdlov and our skilled team help you achieve a healthy, beautiful smile.
Our office uses state-of-the-art equipment to improve your oral health and dental experience. For example, we have the following equipment:
- Digital X-Rays: Through the use of digital x-ray imaging and scanning, we are able to see dental problems long before our patients can feel them. By catching dental disease at the earliest stages, we are able to treat the conditions much less invasively and much more affordable. Digital technology cuts radiation exposure to patients by as much as 90% over traditional x-rays. In addition, this new technology generates images that are diagnostically superior to x-ray film.
- Intraoral Cameras: This tiny device is a video camera that moves around inside the mouth and generates a tooth-by-tooth video exam. An intraoral camera also allows patients to be able to see what Dr. Sverdlov sees, enabling them to be part of diagnosis and treatment decisions.
- DentalVibe: For painless injections.
- Laser: Dental lasers reduce the discomfort of canker and cold sores, expose partially erupted wisdom teeth, remove overgrown tissues caused by certain medications, perform biopsy procedures, remove inflamed gum tissues, and aid in the treatment of gum disease, help treat infections in root canals.
- Intraoral Scanner: We are always looking for ways to make dental treatment procedures less invasive, more reliable, and easier for you. In an effort to bring this process up to speed with our digitally-driven office, we utilize an iTero Element Intraoral Scanner. This device eliminates the need for messy impressions and provides the most
accurate and detailed look into your treatment needs.
- Sterilization System: We are committed to our patient’s safety. Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the ADA, CDC, and OSHA. We do this to make sure that our infection control procedures are current and adhere to each agency’s recommendations.
“Great experience!!! Very kind & friendly staff. No waiting – you go in at the time of your appointment. Dr. Sverdlov is excellent & has a very gentle touch. She keeps you updated as she’s going along. They squeezed me in as a new patient & took great care of me!! I’m so pleased with this office l!!! 5 stars for sure!!!”